- 2007 Founded
- 19 Yield-Bearing Assets
- 15.5K Approximately - Housing Units
- 650K Approximately - Assets in Square Meters
About the Group
ORC Group was established in 2007 by its founder and controlling owner, Mr. Raz Oded.
The Group specializes in the acquisition, improvement, and management of income-producing real estate (office and commercial space, hotels, and car parks), the development and development of residential real estate and luxury projects for mixed hotel, residential and commercial uses, and the design and construction of hotels in Israel and abroad.
ORC designs, initiates, and markets about 15,500 housing units and approximately 1,000 hotel rooms (most on the Tel Aviv coastline). The Group also owns and manages office and commercial space and several hotels.
The Group holds shares in ICR (formerly Minrav Projects), an entrepreneurial company active throughout Israel for decades in residential real estate.
ORC holds shares in a public corporation with property rights in approximately 615,000 square meters in strategic areas throughout Israel.
The Group has extensive activities abroad, including, among other things, hotels and hundreds of residential housing units in Europe and the United States.
The Group's Vision
A Message from the CEO
"At the beginning of the 2000s, I returned from London with a lot of ambition and belief in Israel as a potential commercial real estate powerhouse.
I founded ORC LAND in 2006, and along the way, following the creation of several successful partnerships, the company became one of the largest in the field of income-producing properties and leading project initiation.
In 2019, another robust and leading arm was added to the company. Through REM – a unique combination of forces between Jordache Group and ORC – the giant ICR (formerly Minrav Projects) was acquired, along with its entire portfolio of properties and land, as well as its expertise and experience in residential development.
While carefully managing the Group's portfolio, ORC was built with faith, vision, and creativity.
This management enables ORC to grow, expand and develop in diverse real estate channels in Israel and worldwide.
Today, I am proud that ORC is one of the economy's largest, most stable, and strongest. I believe it will continue growing and establishing itself as a significant real estate force in Israel and abroad."
Life is like riding a bike.Albert Einstein
To maintain balance, keep moving.
The Group's Management
Raz OdedChairman & CEO
Chairman & CEO
- Group Founder and Controlling Owner.
- An expert in real estate, financing, and financial management.
- Specializes in strategic management of complex transactions for the purchasing of companies and real estate assets.
- Has an international background in asset procurement, betterment, and management. Much of Raz’s experience was acquired in Western Europe and the United States.
Or Taubin, AdvocateChief Operating Officer
Or Taubin, Advocate
Chief Operating Officer
- Head of the field of operations and chief project manager.
- Manages the group’s assets and serves as legal counsel.
- An attorney specializing in commercial, real estate law, and litigation.
Navit Bar-Tura, CPACFO - ORC Group
Navit Bar-Tura, CPA
CFO - ORC Group
- Manages the financial field for the ORC Group.
- Has over 20 years of experience in the leading accounting firms in Israel, including expertise in real estate.
Nir Sofer, CPACFO - REM Group
Nir Sofer, CPA
CFO - REM Group
- Manages the financial field for the REM Group.
- An expert in credit auditing, collection, and financing.
- Has tremendous experience in the construction industry.
- An alumnus of the EY accounting firm with corporate, real estate, and hotel auditing expertise.
Nirit Ben Meir, AdvocateYield Bearing Real Estate Manager
Nirit Ben Meir, Advocate
Yield Bearing Real Estate Manager
- An expert in the management of multi-resident yield-bearing assets.
- Manages several large properties of the groups and is responsible for ongoing communication with the residents, handling legal issues opposite them, marketing the various properties, and acting vis-a-vis the various municipalities and authorities.
- An attorney specializing in real estate, the capital market, corporate and commercial law.
Moshe GefenOperations Manager
- Responsible for adaptations, building, and managing properties in the group.
- Trusted with regular contact with residents and various suppliers.
- An expert in the construction, operation, and maintenance of various properties, emphasizing offices, residential buildings, and commercial space.